Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Yahoo messenger blocked too !

No mobile
No sms,
and now no Chatting
, still not so bad, I couldn't believe I could surive one week without sending messages .

a few days before ellection I contacted my ex-GF and wished her a happy birthday, we were supposed to talk (or maybe be together again ?) well ... as we have no connection device for now, it is off .

Yesterday they blocked yahoo messenger ports ,
after they blocked many websites, and arrested many politicians , the protests still went on , they realized people can still chat together , well now we cant anymore .
not mentioning the slow internet speed . (imagine dail up , now imagine dail up/100)

among the hundreds of politicians that were arrested , are team-members of Karubi and Musavi (two candidates) but the one that I miss more is , a blogger a politican and Mullah named Mohammad Ali Abtahi




I should add something to be fair, the mobile works in some hours but sms (text messaging) has been out since Friday (election day). during the protest hours and the places that protest happens they cut off the mobile coverage , so people don't be able to report to news agencies .



I am working on making a website to help people access yahoo messenger .

No comments:

Post a Comment